Job description for Sr. Pricing Executive & Air Pricing Manager
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system
• Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis
• Should be able to Heading Pricing Team & Planning & Guiding team member in securing more shipment for organisation.
• Attends all RFQ & Online bidding on Grcomet platform, Ariba platform specially for Pharma companies.
• Regularly visit Airlines office & client office to maintain good business relations.
• Also support sales team to increase business level of the organization, Even attend all exhibition to understand the new changes & requirement in the market
• Daily Coordination with Airlines for rates & for smooth function.
• Daily Coordination with Shipper, consignee for arranging shipment.
• Guiding shipper & consignee for proper documentation to process shipment smoothly.
• Support customer service & reservation team in placing online booking of shipment with the carrier.
• Support OPS Team in finding solutions on day to day challenges.
• Maintain Daily Status Report (DSR) & MIS Report.
Salary for Sr. Pricing Executive :- 4.3L to 5.5L p.a
Salary for Air pricing Manager :- will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate.
Experience – Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Frieght Forwardin