Social Media Marketing Expert
The goal is to gradually achieve superior audience engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. We will expect you to have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members.
• Working close with Recruitment and Sales teams, ensuring support for both channels.
• Providing guidance to every team member on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
• Consulting, recommending and executing the best marketing practices, ensuring best results and value for money.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Reports progress to CEO, Operation Management and HR personnel.
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Being able to created own inhouse material, such as graphics, videos, printing materials, staying in live with the corporate values and expectations.
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
Skills and Qualifications:
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills;
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills;
• Attention to Detail;
• Creative Problem-Solving Skills;
• Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Experience – 6 to 10 years