Duties and Responsibilities
1. Onboarding Sales Management
A. Strategic leadership, management, and team building
• Assist Heritage Lace in setting attainable goals and objectives ensuring segment success.
• Communicate expectations, deadlines and enhancement requests to customers and
• Ensure all internal stakeholders are updated on the progress of new and existing
• Act as an escalation point throughout onboarding process, especially when onboarding
progress is at risk.
• Coordinate hand-off to Customer Service for support and Finance to establish
• Identify new customer prospects (2-5 a year) and once approved, plan for their timely
• Build, train and inspire a successful team.
• Lead and participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly (virtual and in-person) meetings
with India and USA teams.
B. Customer-focused, efficient content management
• Supply onboarding services for Heritage Lace by establishing strong working relationship
• Ensure product copy and product images satisfy customer needs and maximize sales
• Capture customer requirements as needed.
• Investigate and address MAP policy violations.
• Manage client test/trial process and improve inventory update and download processes.
C. Analytics and Reporting
• Create and maintain proper onboarding documentation and communication records.
• Create monthly onboarding reports that track and analyze sales, deductions, returns and
upselling opportunities to evaluate and provide recommendations to improve
• Ensure Heritage Lace is compliant with external customer policies.
• Study industry best-practices and regularly suggest new ideas and new initiatives.
2. Additional Responsibilities.
• Function as a team member and carry out duties and responsibilities assigned to the team.
• Maintain regular, punctual attendance and behavior in a non-violent and professional manner.
• Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned.
• Strategic management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in onboarding.
• Excellent skills in working with PCs, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, OneDrive, and
maneuvering within vendor websites.
• Tremendous interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Solid customer service skills including excellent business judgment skills.
• Sound ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive environment.
• Analytical skills required to review data, apply logic, and reason, and draw appropriate
conclusions about findings.
• Strong detail orientation.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Onboarding experience with Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Houzz, OJ Commerce,
Target, Walmart, and Wayfair.
Experience – 4 to 6 years